Improve Your Future in 10-Weeks
Why wait to improve your future when you can begin now by signing up for this dynamic, informative and fun class offered by The Center for Women and Enterprise that Hannah Abrams of Business Coach Vermont is teaching?
Here are the details:
Rutland Business Planning Course – CWE VT – Sept 11 (10 weeks)
Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
This course will help you to take the necessary steps to becoming an independent business owner, while gaining confidence in yourself and your knowledge of small business management.
In this 10-class business planning course, you will:
• Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
• Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
• Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
• Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
• Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of MS Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
When: Tuesdays, September 11 – November 13, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (10 Weeks)
RRPC | Rutland Regional Planning Commission
67 Merchants Row, 3rd Floor Conference Room
Rutland, VT 05701
Fee: Free to residents of Rutland area, through a generous grant from VT Women’s Fund. In partnership with Rutland Economic Development Corporation, Rutland Regional Chamber of Commerce, and The Mint. Must register to attend.
Click Here to Register – By registering for the first class, you are signing up for all 10 sessions.